Hangover

Gemzee

Had a fantastic night out last night with some of the people I used to work with before I left the UK...but I have just woken up and have no memory of getting home! Fun night though! Thought there may be a few triggers but nope, none at all :) I need greasy food right now though!!

• Like 5

:D Glad you had a great time! Hangovers are the worst. :( I feel like they are getting worse the older I get. Greasy food is a great idea, lol.

Yeah I'm noticing hangovers getting worse with age :(

• Like 2

i think all of us in the uk have a permenent hangover , its why we always look miserable either that or its the weather lol

Pretty sure its the weather, hangovers don't help though! :D

• Like 1

sounds like you may bave been too drunk to even remember you used to smoke lol have a great holiday

we've got people arriving here from England next weekend, can't wait to see them

Yeah it's so nice to see friends and family that you haven't seen for ages :)

Yeah I'm noticing hangovers getting worse with age :(

Getting older sucks. :(

My one knee sounds like Rice Krispies whenever I do squats or bend low.

Snap, crackle, pop!

I remember when I used to drink alcohol as if it was water and would be completely fine in the morning. Now I look like this:

hungover.png

• Like 4

Glad you had fun and kept the quit!

Not sure about the cant remember how you got home part, maybe a little too much bubbly!

From years of practice, take two aspirin with a big glass of water before going to bed helps the hangover part

or

In the morning take a raw egg in a big glass of tomato juice helps too!

• Like 2

Raw egg? Tomato juice? Eww!!

Gemzee I would go to Tescos, I love that shop, could spend hours brousing all the stuff we can't get here ... that will take your mind off your hangover, just avoid the booze section lol

• Like 1

Sounds like great night so, nice dirty full irish/English breakfast is exactly what you need with 10 cups of tea, then take a couple of painkillers and right as rain and ready for session 2 tonight, sorted ;)

• Like 1

Gemzee I would go to Tescos, I love that shop, could spend hours brousing all the stuff we can't get here ... that will take your mind off your hangover, just avoid the booze section lol

Yeah Tesco is good, I love Asda - wish we had one in Perth! Lol but just gonna grab a McDonald's for lunch I think :)

I am not kidding here, being an old drunken sailor,

before a sail boat race anybody with a hangover would have a glas of tomato juice with egg and it works on the hi seas anyway.

May be stick to the aspirin for now.

Anyway glad you had fun, thats the important part!!

• Like 1

Sounds like you are having a great time - just a bit disappointed no drunken posts !! Seriously - glad you are enjoying it :-)

Will now walk away fro the England, rain and temperature comments ......Pip waves and leaves the room ! :-)

• Like 1