Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. Congratulations T :)
  2. Happy B-Day Babs :)
  3. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    -1
  4. You're right. Her name is Sarah :)
  5. BAT replied to Leanna's topic in Off The Record
    Sounds like it will be worth the pain in moving.
  6. Are you calling me a total liar? :o
  7. So which one is a lie?
  8. BAT replied to Kristin's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Super K .... In about 10 seconds you are going to get hit with a butt load of positive vibes. .... BRACE YOURSELF !!!!! :)
  9. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    -19
  10. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  11. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Batman
  12. I'm sitting in the Bat Cave waiting for the Bat Phone to ring. Not even kidding ............................ :P
  13. You any kin to Joe Dirt? :P Congrats Joe :)
  14. That looks like fun. Notice I said looks :)
  15. I could have said I was bringing my bakon :P
  16. I'm helping Joe buy plus I'm bringing the Bat Pole if I can get it on the short bus :)
  17. Glad your back onboard :)
  18. As soon as I get my cape pressed I'm on my way :)
  19. Congrats RF :)
  20. Tea

    BAT replied to bakon's topic in Food For Thought
    First 50 Shades, now Hot Tea ... WTH !!!
  21. Looks like a parachute :)
  22. I'm stuck to a bus window. Send help :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.