Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katgirl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katgirl

  1. Get high tonight
  2. Katgirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Elmo
  3. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  4. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Block that kick!
  5. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  6. Katgirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Rodney
  7. You enjoy everything!
  8. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Iceberg lettuce
  9. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Sit down now
  10. Laughing lots yesterday
  11. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Edamame
  12. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  13. You came superbly! 😂😂
  14. Let’s eat steak!
  15. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Pecan roll
  16. Katgirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Erica. Thanks. Still waiting for number 13, due next month. He will be 1/2 Japanese. Very excited to see this one. Cillian is a toddler, (pronounced with a hard C)
  17. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Liver tastes unique
  18. I did an extra half mile again, this evening, for a total of 5 miles today and even increased my incline again to 5.5% for the final 2 1/4 mi. Laps. Total calorie burn 675, about what I took in so far . I haven’t yet had my dinner.
  19. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Turkey
  20. Katgirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Cillian (my newest grandson)
  21. You done growling?
  22. I have been diligent in following my routine of two 2 mile power walks daily, and have gradually been increasing my incline, which , in turn, increases my calorie burn. Incline is up to 5%, by the end of each session. I am also doing some work with the weight bar. Nothing crazy. I just want to shape and tone a bit. This morning I went an extra quarter mile, just because I knew I could. I remain proud of my drive and determination to improve my physical stamina, and just be healthier, in general. I am impressed with my 70 year old self. 😂😂
  23. Stop the yawning
  24. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Plow the field
  25. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.