Everything posted by Mac#23
- Shall We Rhyme?
- Take Two
-
10 Things You Can Do With
4- Wheel axles in toys.
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- Take Two
- 10 Things You Can Do With
- Shall We Rhyme?
- chicks or sticks
- Game *The Food Game*
- Game *The answer is a question*
What do you think you're kids are thinking when you say that?- Shall We Rhyme?
- Game *The answer is a question*
My mother always says I'm her favorite son but I always reply that it's because I live the closest?- chicks or sticks
- Game *The answer is a question*
She is my only neice so by default she's my favorite right?- Game *The answer is a question*
I think anytime you can spend time with family you should right?- chicks or sticks
- Game *The answer is a question*
Do you think clothes are a bad gift?- Shall We Rhyme?
- Game *The Food Game*
- chicks or sticks
- Shall We Rhyme?
- Take Two
- New member needs help.
Well done Getback, this is great news. Keep it up.- Post a Song you Like