Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Markus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Markus

  1. At age 25: Quit? I like smoking. Why would I quit? At age 50: Quit? Yea I shoulda quit years ago, I oughta quit but I can't. At age:70: That damn chemo, I'm sicker than a dog. I need a smoke, now! Here, hold my oxygen bottle.
  2. I watched the marathon, the new episode and the "talking dead" as well... so they are going to be in Alexandria indefinitley, what a strange place. Corrugated tin walls held up by 2 x 4's? the walkers are too easy...only thing that bothers me is why do they let them get so close. Can't they all just have a spear to stick in their heads...I mean what if they bite you? Apparently getting covered in their gore is not dangerous, and eating a dog killed by walkers isn't either, as long as it's cooked on an open flame..okay then. That drive down the "uncleared" highway to Alexandria was some epic carnage. Ack, I liked the aerial footage and the camera shotting the higway from above... Carol rocks...I'll bake you some cookies...or if you tell mommy, I will tie you to a tree out there somewhere, take your pick!
  3. Markus replied to Nancy's topic in Socializing
    LMAO that's was funny thanks Nancy
  4. hey so anyways Hemingway had a a few things to say about Beryl Markham...paraphrased "A high-grade bitch...out did all us..." and so she did. Triumph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xevc7-7Tk-Q Sweaty Teddy and Godsmack Styx
  5. Albion Motors built the Scotstoun Border Reiver ...no air conditoner, no seat adjustment for a 6 foot driver...emblem is the rising sun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6gzkjAkiVg
  6. Train kept a rollin Johnny got a boom boom wow I thought what in the hell (he's got egg shakers) love that bass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om9p0NUNlSk
  7. Rock that quit...7 months is awesome!
  8. cpk Great job! Congrats on your first of many smoke-free months!
  9. I felt the same way about those lyrics, I was amazed. Best right hand out there, right now and there a lot of pickers up in the best. Lots of practice, I was listening to DS in the late 70's, so that's 40 years of it, . I see the pre-release is out there thanks for the heads up on March 16th! Some DS Iron Hand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fMrMTerVSg A Train song - MK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s70CtGc43A You don't know you're born Hill Farmer's Blues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvEWq01cg6g
  10. MQ here are a few of my faves from MK and MK/DS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWObmq1RZxg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYSZp08K7Ag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCUT932WytY
  11. MQ, Mark has the best right hand around...awesome... Lookin for that new release thanks! Some old stuff...I thought I knew Kansas but today heard this on Pandora lol 30 years later, wow and these women.. still got a crush on Michael Steele
  12. that oughta haul the 27 footer alright! Might need transmission cooler...Wow you're goin to have a blast! that diesel, they put them in motor homes cause they get outstanding mileage...I guess it would stink up a travel trailer like bakon says. .
  13. The BA-K47 new from Vegas shot show
  14. Hey I have an empty RV slab next to the house Lisa Seriously that is lovely sweet, what do you pull it with (please tell me it's a Cummins 303 or 350 diesel),. lie to me if you have to :)
  15. Rock on Sonic! Congrats on that quit! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.