Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ankush

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ankush

  1. @Boo @BKP @johnny5 @Mona Thank you very much!!!
  2. All Ok from the region I'm from, thank you all for your thoughts :)
  3. How did @QueenB's post wind up as something I said when I didn't? Lol...
  4. @QueenB Welcome aboard!!! Quittrain is a great place to be. You will get a lot of support here.
  5. Congratulations on reaching this milestone!!!
  6. You got a good quit going, way to go!!!
  7. Loosing an income source is horrible. Happy to know that you didn't think of smoking!!!
  8. @notsmokinjo @Martian5 @jillar @Rozuki @Joe7 @DizzyD @Doreensfree Thank you all very much!!! The support I received on Quittrain during the initial days of my quit was very helpful. I really like the Nope pledge feature, that helped me as well. Still trying to think how to celebrate. I suppose I will watch a couple of movies. Cheers!!!
  9. Congratulations, your Nicotine free journey has begun!!!
  10. Congratulations Jeff, for making it this far!!!
  11. Congratulations on keeping the quit going!!!
  12. Good going!!! Congratulations!!!
  13. Congratulations on achieving this milestone!!!
  14. Congratulations on achieving this milestone!!!
  15. Welcome aboard, Castro!!! You will find a lot of help and resources here to help solidify your quit. Two weeks is a big milestone during the early days of a quit, congratulations on achieving this milestone!!!
  16. Congratulations on achieving this milestone!!!
  17. Happy to know that you've stuck to your quit!!!
  18. Welcome aboard Vince!!! I hope you have fully recovered from Pneumonia. Smoking takes a toll on physical health. As people who have quit smoking, our best ammo is the commitment to ourselves not to go back to smoking. Join the NOPE pledge on the board and reach out to the people here on the SOS section when a craving takes place. All the best!!!
  19. I agree that the mental adjustment does take time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.