Everything posted by WeegieWoman
-
Day 3
Come and play the games sunny they are fantastic time killers and funny also. Or you could download a stop smoking app onto your phone they are great at helping you keep track of your quit. Or just google stop smoking benefits. Or maybe long quit lapsers, i fancy reading up on that myself to motivate me not to throw my quit away after years.
-
Big Trigger
Hi Rose, sorry im late. The only thing i do is deep breaths, lots of them, just try and calm myself down. Say positive things over and over in your head and go over what you will be talking about in the meeting. Just try keep your mind occupied and not on panic mode, easier said than done I know. I'm normally able to calm down once the meeting starts, hopefully you are the same. Let us know how you got on, I hope it went ok for you
-
Phrase Connect Game
Made as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit
- A Lucky Lady
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Phrase Connect Game
Oh youre all arty farty
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Not amber, lemon
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Day 2
Get reading then sunny. I read endlessly in the beginning, particuarly about the harm smoking does but also how the body repairs itself. I just totally drilled that into my head, kept reiterating it over and over. Numerous different versions of the same info. That helped me and kept me occupied. And keep blogging too. Sharing your story will help you but also others.
-
Day 2
Hats off to you sunny. Thats big firsts you have just overcome as a non smoker. I was the same i did not avoid nights out early in my quit and im smashing it. It sounds like your mind is firmly made up you are now a non smoker. Its just a case of racking up the days now. Youre doing everything right so just keep going and keep posting
- chicks or sticks
-
Day 2
Good stuff ?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
You must like corn on the cob?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Use My Word
My niece has just set off on an asian cruise for 7 months as an on-board performer, i hope she doesn't get cabin fever Sea
-
Phrase Connect Game
You sound like a broken record
- chicks or sticks
-
New Beginning
Hi novo, i used patches too and no way are they cheating. Im day 168 and categorically would not be here if i hadnt used the patches. I personally loved them ha. If you are uk like me are you utilising any of the free nhs smoking cessation services? I took all the help i could get and its worked for me. I liked checking in with the nurse weekly. Good for you chucking the drink and now the cigarettes too. Stay close to the board its great for information, comradery and killing time ? ps yes i seen London today looks toasting, seen some of the marathon on tv