Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Unfortunately my haste to vote has cost me because at that moment I did think @notsmokinjo was being kind and sweet and caring so she could get the snow tiger back
  2. Actually it reminds me of my favorite rapper eminem....
  3. Glad to see you back Christine, the tickers move slow at first so just watch it and if it still shows the same in a few hours or tomorrow even then you may just have to make it again.
  4. Did you not click submit vote? And I would think you are allowed another one because your first one didn't show up Doesn't take you long to figure things out does it lol
  5. Yes, with all the things in common do you think we could be related?
  6. I see we still have a tie for whispers avatar. @Doreensfree how come your vote doesn't show?
  7. That sounds VERY delish AND dangerous for me too because I love orange creamsicles! I usually buy Vodka for my friend for her birthday each year but have never seen the whipped cream flavor. I'll definitely have to look for that this year
  8. I love Vodka but it goes down too easy so I stick with my Coors Light lol
  9. Did you know that's EXACTLY how I feel?
  10. Does that mean Shane is a boring old folk, but with class?
  11. Wow, you have been busy Diane! Your trips sound amazing
  12. Oh that looks delish @Doreensfree. And we always have strawberries in California
  13. Why do I have to listen to opera music to have class?!
  14. @Sslip Bugs bunny's?
  15. jillar replied to Sslip's topic in Off The Record
    yea it took me a second @notsmokinjo but I figured it out lol
  16. jillar replied to Sslip's topic in Off The Record
    Took me a second to figure out what you meant, but I'm teaching weegie all I know...…..bwaaa, haaaa, haaaa, ha, ha
  17. Yea, I figured you'd like that card @Whispers lol But thank you
  18. The hooded one has spoken...…………………………….
  19. Thanks jo, well it depends on how many beers we drink today lol. Sunday's we usually have friends stop by and have a few beers. But we are planning on going out to dinner one of these nights. Besides after 18 years married and 21 together a card swap is enough lol
  20. Well I do like that but who doesn't like Bugs bunny?!
  21. I was looking over the results so far and remembered jo posting a pic of a babe in a Met's uniform for whispers. Which makes me want to change my vote to number 5 for whispers since I'm pretty sure now that he's a Mets fan and not a Yankee fan so that would be pretty funny too!......
  22. @Wee fluffy me, today's our anniversary and hubby's card to me said "I don't know what I can possibly give you for our anniversary, you already got me" See I told you men are self centered lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.