Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. You're doing great Heather, and kudos to your son, he wants this for you just as bad
  2. Handed over virtually every rock Rocks
  3. Stopped endorsing dairy
  4. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Maybe I should take a look at that list too
  5. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I'm sure you're on Santa's good list Jo
  6. Love this wantsit, and I'm so happy to be able to celebrate your one year anniversary tomorrow with you
  7. The firsts of everything are the hardest but once you get this first one under your belt they get easier and easier. We'll be here if you need us so be sure to post if you're feeling you may cave to a crave and we'll try to help you past it. You got this
  8. Congratulations on ten months free Abby, that is so awesome! I hope you have a great day and do something special for yourself
  9. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Put your money where your mouth is
  10. I bet the tornado watch kept a bunch of them at home tonight @johnny5. I sure don't miss those one bit! People always ask me if I rather live in tornado weather since I was raised in Alabama or earthquakes now that I'm in California and I'll take the earthquakes any day over those scary tornados
  11. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    She's got a big mouth
  12. Here too @Joe7, luckily hubby bought candy we like lol. It's weird though because it was a beautiful warm day here and there's no school tomorrow so we thought we'd have a bunch of goblins. One little girl came dressed up like a cop and when she said trick or treat I told her I thought she was here to arrest me. I heard the dad laugh but the girl just looked at me funny 😄😄
  13. So far a pretty quiet Halloween. I sure hope we get more goblins or I'm going to be eating a lot of candy!
  14. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    She's the mouth of the south
  15. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    No wonder I don't get to eat when I want to!
  16. Made enough spaghetti
  17. Don't apes run naked sometimes? Naked
  18. jillar commented on Vivianne's blog entry in Viv's corner
    Oh yes, that first month is brutal and now you're almost through it We're so proud of you and love having you with us sharing your journey, xoxo PS, I hate dentists, hairdressers and shopping too lol
  19. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Lobster tails are so expensive out here I don't get to eat them often
  20. Deer like edamame
  21. Anyone really try stopping you? Yucky
  22. Fighting off rogue gargoyles, eek! Rogue
  23. Needing treats soon
  24. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I can eat seafood in all seasons, especially lobster
  25. Big elephants are stampeding tonight Stamp

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.