Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Is everyone satisfied?
  2. Saw him opening packages still Mails
  3. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    No work for me tonight or any night
  4. I'm riding Sasquatch
  5. Your poor mom @Boo
  6. Congratulations Jane on three years quit! I hope you and your family are doing well and enjoying that new house of yours xoxo
  7. I'll guess 8lbs. 8oz
  8. That's awesome sunshine, I'm really happy for you! 😊
  9. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I wish I hadn't had to read that tonight 😄
  10. I eventually sneezed
  11. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I wish that I hadn't had to cancel my house cleaners
  12. No erectile dysfunction?
  13. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I wish there was a perfect house
  14. Lazy little youngsters
  15. Riding emus sucked
  16. I never go
  17. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I wish a lake was on any side of my house
  18. Ordered nacho supremes
  19. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Just pick a freakin box before I flip out
  20. Let's eat salami
  21. Babbling like a baby watching the season finale of Survivor All stars
  22. Noticed creamy excrement
  23. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Oops, wrong room.....
  24. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Tomorrow is sunny here too

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.