Everything posted by jillar
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Been good for dear Santa Santa
-
A to Z TV Shows
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- Shall We Rhyme?
- 6 months and still climbing...
Hey nana, thanks for checking in. Congratulations on over six months quit now, super awesome 😊 I wish you a great Christmas and stay healthy 🤗- Doreen's 70th Birthday Bash!
I've also been stocking the bar. As you can see, it may take a while......- Doreen's 70th Birthday Bash!
Almost time for your big day @Doreensfree so we're getting things ready for it. 😊 I've been interviewing entertainers all day With so much to choose from its hard to pick just one.....- Another kind of Quit. Booze.
Hi lust, I tried looking for you and found this one: https://www.reddit.com/r/stopdrinking/- Shall We Rhyme?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Shall We Rhyme?
- chicks or sticks
- Shall We Rhyme?
- chicks or sticks