Everything posted by jillar
- Take Two
- chicks or sticks
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
10 Things You Can Do With
5. Make wind chimes out of them Fun Fact: I HATE wind chimes 😂
- chicks or sticks
- 10 Things You Can Do With
- chicks or sticks
- 10 Things You Can Do With
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
10 Things You Can Do With
9. You can use them as scratch paper
- chicks or sticks
-
Jo And Piggy Are M.I.A....!!!!!
Maybe they're helping Santa?
-
It's Time for Christmas Music
- ##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Yes....for toads What does tickle the ivory mean?- 10 Things You Can Do With
7. You could burn them in the fireplace- chicks or sticks
- Game *The answer is a question*
Oh without a doubt that's what makes her her right?!- 10 Things You Can Do With
5. I think you can donate them to charities who reuse them- Take Two
- chicks or sticks
- Game *The answer is a question*
Don't you think that if she didn't like translating what she says she'd just say it how we could understand to begin with?- What are you doing right now
Just gave up two hours of my life to watch Letters to Satan Claus and the only excuse I can find as to why I kept watching was to see if it got better- 10 Things You Can Do With
3. My friend made me a wall plaque out of one my grandma gave me and I still have it to this day! - ##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer