Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  2. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  3. 3. Make a doll house fence
  4. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    If I had it my way I'd pick easier over harder any day
  5. Your tree is beautiful @Nancy and your pup looks very comfy 😊
  6. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I don't mind a small bump it's the big ones that are harder to get past
  7. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Zoom call waiting
  8. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  9. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  10. And don't forget to reach out to us here if you need some support or even just some company 🤗
  11. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  12. 1. Make stick puppets
  13. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I'm up sticks
  14. Total erectile dysfunction
  15. Why's Rudolph Prancers "good" child? Child
  16. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Shelves are stocked
  17. For @Lust4Life, @BKP and all our other healthcare workers...
  18. Orbiting around me
  19. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Yea I miss those times too sometimes and am glad I lived through them lol
  20. 9. Use it to kill weeds
  21. Oh believe me @Lust4Life your presence is missed when you're gone 🤗 I've been worried about @BKP too, he's in the healthcare field and they're still getting hit hard in all parts of California 😞
  22. Still waiting......And where are @Rozuki and @Jordan7?
  23. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    My twenties were some of the best times for sure!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.