Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  2. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  3. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  4. Yay Kate, all your hard work paid off! I hope you're planning something good to celebrate your accomplishment 😊 Congratulations you old pharte and welcome to the lido deck 🤗
  5. jillar replied to Linda's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    @JH63 and @Linda, you HAVE to get through these tough days in order to get past them! I had just as hard a time as you guys and I promise you if you just trust us that it gets better you'll see that it does! Don't give up on yourselves.
  6. Its not science
  7. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  8. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  9. Not to worry @Kate18, I've got friends bringing a replacement ship right now
  10. It is crazy and sucks! I'm sorry about your friend 😢 Remember if you keep your mind busy with other things it'll help. And use your air cig or suck on a lollipop to keep your hands and mouth busy
  11. Uber just picked me up and I'm heading to Washington to meet the ship, see you guys there!
  12. After a minor mishap with the beer We got @Mees dog guarding what's left
  13. I'll type up the guest list and send out the e-vites
  14. jillar replied to Linda's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    It'll pass Linda, just like all the others have. You really are doing great so just keep plodding forward because the bad days will get fewer and fewer in time 🤗
  15. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Arch support shoes
  16. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  17. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Pass the salt
  18. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  19. I can say with confidence that I have never sat on a bar....stool, have you?
  20. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  21. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  22. Abhor canned olives
  23. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Crime of passion

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.