Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    It's the crazy little things that matter most
  2. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Trim my hair
  3. 4. Trace a quarter going around it a few times then tell someone you know a trick but they have to roll it down their nose 😂
  4. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  5. That's fantastic Ace, and you can always come clean my house if you need something to do 😂
  6. Welcome back Latoya, glad your quitting cigars. Just use your same tools you did to quit cigarettes and NOPE!
  7. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  8. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  9. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I think a little crazy is a good thing
  10. Lemon heads (the band)
  11. 2. Fill out a form
  12. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Lack control of
  13. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  14. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
  15. 10. I use one to brush the algae off my pond filter A number 2 pencil
  16. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Sadly it failed
  17. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  18. My kids played yahtzee Saturday Dsfew
  19. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  20. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Had to look up Blue Peter @Doreensfree lol. Your Changing rooms on a budget reminds me of a show here called Trading Spaces where neighbors swap houses and remodel one room in their neighbors house. Some of the shit these neighbors allow the designers to do I would be livid over and probably never talk to the neighbor who allowed it again lol 😤😤
  21. Tink Quit Date: 22/11/2013 Posted April 22, 2014 · IP The truth is I am still learning I have had my triggers and my cravings my personal triumphs and my low points some days were a piece of cake and some were a battle of the mind I have made mistakes and allowed emotions and personal circumstances push me to the brink At times I have allowed the junkie mind to romance the idea that smoking will take away the situation I am in - in these times I have had to fight so hard my fingers bled, I scratched and clawed my way to hold on to my quit The longer down the road I am the more I realized that this is not the case as life rolls on and you really do not need to smoke to get you through a bad day or situation you start to relax and not be so reactive and you can shut down the junkie mind without any blood shed Things I have learned to be true: Mind is definately over matter You do not need to smoke to help with anything a bad day is still a bad day Hold on no matter what - whatever it takes We can make it as hard or as easy as we want it to be We can take complete control if we want it (in your own way) Fear makes things 10 times worse than it actually is or needs to be With all this learned knowledge I am looking forward to marching onto my 6 months All the information you need is right here on the board for your own successful quit wether you are 1 day or 5 months - just hold on tight to your quit Thanks to all who have walked my journey with me thus far and for the new members we are there for you! Link to original post: https://www.quittrain.com/topic/875-what-does-it-take-to-stay-quit/
  22. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.