old but new

Latoya

Hey guys I was here 3 years ago, it helped me quit smoking Newports. About 6 months ago my client passed and I have been smoking cigars now on the regular. Today I vowed to stop smoking them.

• Like 6

Sorry to hear about your relapse but glad you're back on the train and wanting to rid yourself of this evil addiction. You clearly know the drill and have succeeded before so let's get you back on track :) 

(How's your Mom?)

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Sorry to hear about your relapse but glad you're back on the train and wanting to rid yourself of this evil addiction. You clearly know the drill and have succeeded before so let's get you back on track :) 

(How's your Mom?)

Thanks she is doing well, She hasn’t smoked despite her husband still smoking I wouldn’t dare tell her I have been smoking cigars 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Latoya said:

Thanks she is doing well, She hasn’t smoked despite her husband still smoking I wouldn’t dare tell her I have been smoking cigars 

That's great that your Mum is still quit. I sure hope you can join her as a non-smoker again too Latoya, even though you'll be celebrating just with us :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Latoya said:

She probably knows.  I was amazed at how you can smell a smoker even though they try to hide it.  I am sure she would understand your addiction and celebrate your freedom with you.  

• Like 2

Welcome Back!

I'm sure you will be able to quit again!  I agree with Mee,  your mother probably knows you are smoking.  My father was a cigar smoker and I could smell it everywhere.  It seems like cigar smoke is stronger than cigarette smoke.

Good Luck!

• Like 2