Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade
  2. jillar commented on jillar's blog entry in Pick of the Week
    I LOVE your analogy for your quit @intoxicated yoda😊
  3. jillar replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    If you'd like a sounding board @Linda just pm me. Sometimes just getting it off your chest eases your burden...🤗
  4. You're always satisfied?
  5. jillar replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Oh @Linda, I'm so sorry your struggling but smoking will only bring you farther down. You've got nine months of craves you've successfully tackled so you know you can do it again. Don't forget your tools. Do something that you never smoked doing. Take a hot bath, eat some sweets, drag out your JAC if you have to. I'm not too proud to say I've used my JAC well past my first year quit. We do whatever we have to to keep our awesome quits! Hang in there, this too shall pass 🤗
  6. Congratulations @Cristóbal on nine years quit to you and your wife! I hope you both have a great year and hopefully you'll check in and let us know how you're doing 😊
  7. Does it seem like some people are never satisfied?
  8. Did you ask for my best example?🤔
  9. How's this la-di-frickin-da?
  10. Am I the only one who adds things to the Urban Dictionary?😂
  11. Thanks you guys, she's gone. The vet was very kind and respectful to her and said a prayer for her. We were with her, stroking her and thanking her for picking me to get to be her mom. My heart is broken😭😭
  12. Good on you for posting and getting it out, I hope the craving lost its strength from you doing that You'll get your break much faster by not caving to a crave. That will only start your addiction all over again. I know you don't really want to smoke or else you would have never posting this SOS so well done Justin
  13. My girl had a really rough night. Wanted out all night long and vomiting 4xs on an empty stomach. Even the water she drank comes up. She hasn't eaten since Sunday night and is just so weak and thin that I've got to let her go😢 The vet will be here this afternoon.....
  14. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    The world is full of nice things too
  15. @intoxicated yoda, it's your quit so you decide if you reset it or not. You may get some tough love for not resetting it but I chose not to give you shit about it since you clearly have enough already 🤣
  16. Welcome aboard @intoxicated yoda and congratulations on taking your freedom back! Have you tried an OTC product like exlax? That worked really good and fast when I used it. Also drink lots of water. Be sure to check out all our various forums and give a shout out in the SOS forum if you feel your quit is in jeopardy.
  17. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I have seen things I didn't mean to see 😆
  18. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Float down river
  19. My internet is down today and was for several hours yesterday. I'm still waiting for the plumber. He said 45-1 hour and that was an hour and a half ago. Cookie isn't eating again after doing so well. She threw up for the first time since getting home last night and wanted out all night long 😩 Had an appointment for the vet to come that I had made before her hospitalization and she didn't show up. But she texted this morning suggesting I make an appointment to put her down 😢 And I'm frucking hungry but don't want to eat until they come and go. Ugh 😩
  20. Is this true mac?
  21. Waiting for the plumber 😞
  22. You keep going back because you're addicted to nicotine Tara. We all are. That's why we're here. What worked for me was getting rid of the cigarettes number one. I also had to clean and put away or throw away the ashtrays. I also stayed close to the forum which we recommend you do for your whole first year. This way when a bad cravecomes we can help talk you through it. Remember you're the boss not cigarettes. You don't have to quit, you're choosing to. This made a huge difference in how I thought about smoking.
  23. Does anyone else wonder why @Mac#23 knows what they mean?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.