Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. woebegone
  2. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    True (order my Vindaloo XXX hot) TNP thinks its nice to eat fury fish (anchovies) cos their yummo
  3. notsmokinjo replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True.... even if my horoscope says I'm a tampon! TNP always has fish n chips on a fridee PS> (Libra is a brand of tampons in Straya)
  4. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11 ... seriously... my names billy not silly... nice try though
  5. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    team (cept there's less pressure in individual cos ya can only let ya self down) Bollywood or Hollywood
  6. Don't know but I bet it was diamond cut. Do the sticks have a secret pact to continuously play flippin chicks n sticks tennis with me cos I'm a drongo who jus keeps freakin postin pointlessly?
  7. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  8. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -once
  9. False... cos I don't have a significant other.. TPBM would act on their list
  10. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -XI
  11. cobba
  12. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  13. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  14. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Halo-halo (man I need to visit Tita Fleur for my Fillo food hit)
  15. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  16. Of course 1 is the fib... Jillar lives in a burrow.
  17. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  18. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  19. Out comes the worlds smallest hairball I insert some chewie
  20. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  21. OK signen on the dotted line an committen to one year of bein a NOPE head. At least I'm smart enough to know I need the nope. EDIT: Why has noone mentioned if this is legalised NOPE??? Do I need to be watching for the cops with I have me daily NOPE??????????????????????????????????
  22. Random thought: Do ya reckon that the speed limit signs have nothin ta do with the legal fuckin limit and are just put there by the bloody bastards at Vicroads (or whoever where yous live) to fark with ya head. Every fuckin time I'm on the freeway the sign says 100 but me bloody speedo says 50 if I'm lucky! Stop mocking me stupid speed signs.
  23. un haïku est un «poème» japonais stupide qui a trois lignes, avec cinq syllabes dans la première et troisième ligne et sept syllabes dans la ligne médiane et il ne rime même pas
  24. Thanks for all the congrats boys n girls.... Told the kid I'd hit 3 months and she said "Dilligaf".... Hmmm... Me: " Wot, ya don't care that I ain't had a smoke in three months?" A bit pissed off. The kid: "yeah, I'm really proud of you." With her confused face. Me: "So why'd ya say Dilligaf?" With my confused paste. The kid: "cos its what you say to people when they tell you stuff they did." Me: "not wot it means bub, it's wot ya say when ya don't care" The kid: "you're such a wierdo but I luv ya"
  25. I ordered me 2 NOPE shirts... Will have ta post pics when I get em.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.