Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. are you prepared to sit in a metal tube and head to Glasgow?
  2. Okay Miss Clever Clogs, laugh it up when I get mixed up between what I believe to be a truth and a lie.
  3. Oops , I need coffee. The double negative has got to me. I'm going to stick with my guess, cos now I think I'm accidentally right.
  4. Okay this is plainly quite easy isn't it? 2 is the lie cos that would mean you would bump your head on every door way.
  5. Massive congratulations Claire! So close now. KTQ
  6. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    nonchalant
  7. Sslip replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  8. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    slang
  9. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    living room
  10. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    coke
  11. 3 is the porky ... (actually believe it to be 1, but need to be different to Weegie)
  12. Sslip replied to Tink's topic in Games
    sauteed potato
  13. No you have to tell me whether it was a simple minds t-shirt. I'm going to have a night where I get all the sleep of a Jo if you don't! Help!!!!
  14. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    when hell freezes over
  15. Sslip replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    undeniably demonstratably exotic
  16. Can we not get you over the fear of flying Jillar?
  17. You got enough chairs fluffy?
  18. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    ouchie plantain
  19. Sslip replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Melting moment biscuits ... can't believe I haven't thought of these until now. It's been too long since I had them.
  20. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    You don't have a ghost of a chance
  21. Group hug all is forgiven
  22. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    You can look but don't touch

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.