Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. It's A Little Time - The Beautiful South When is life going to be simple?
  2. Marmite
  3. Sluice
  4. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    US, southern states, warm weather Money no object car : Luxury or sports
  5. It's the tannins. It's also why it helps if you get shit faced on red wine. How can there be more snow on the way?
  6. No it would be called a crime I mean ffs why? It's even uglier than our dog. Why do I have to lose an hour this weekend?
  7. if it's just your dishes are they out to get you?
  8. is that just your local thai restaurant?
  9. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    canes
  10. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    manager discount
  11. Oxtail Without an A a veg you have with your Sunday roast
  12. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I'm a glass half empty kind of person
  13. Quando
  14. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    yanks
  15. Sslip replied to notsmokinjo's topic in Games
    1 is not so true (here'2 a hint add another 1 to the 1 you already guessed for the festival they have early in the year)
  16. Sslip replied to notsmokinjo's topic in Games
    This is 1 truth 2 lies. 1. I have taken part in EID celebrations 2. I have taken part in Holi celebrations 3. I have taken part in Diwali celebrations
  17. Okay you got me, it's an Englandshire poem, we say here down in this part of the United States of Scotland.
  18. Oh, I wish I were a glow worm,. for a glow worm's never glum, 'cause how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum! I thought I was a special snowflake with the sun shining out my bum, but now I think that maybe I'm just a glow worm.
  19. Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, If I should die before I 'wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take. Ladies your commentary please. Is this referring to anything so entertaining as what you're thinking of?
  20. Congratulations on 10 months, that's an awesome quit.
  21. The mentions

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.