Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Congratulations on 3 months Albert!
  2. Hey Opah, I'm glad you've chosen to join us. It can only ever be your choice and you have to make the right one over and over again, but there is a great support network here. Take your time, hopefully settle in and relax with the company here. Many people have listed their individual reasons for quitting in the pre respond to your own SOS topic. Consider whether that is worth doing for you as well. And the daily Nope, I know on the days I struggle (and I do struggle) that first thing in the morning commitment helps me make it through the day. Catch you around.
  3. It is pretty cute isn't it? But would you not be frightened of her blowing a kiss?
  4. Michael Jackson is busy collecting royalties from Elvis and John Lennon. Who's the greatest dancer?
  5. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Painted Beards (we're talking on men here, not nans) - Yes or no
  6. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under
  7. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    (Have you not? I've never used it, but when my wife is offered she does) Aromatherapy ... shh, don't tell anyone but i'm a sucker for the relaxation Mud therapy or hot stones?
  8. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    That was awfully decent of you
  9. If you were to race the bunny who would win?
  10. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Get out - it's different rules if you're in the sea though Massage - Go naked or use disposable underwear?
  11. Supplies the dental implant market - huge markup it at first you don't succeed try again?
  12. are you a competitive person by nature?
  13. Sslip replied to notsmokinjo's topic in Games
    Okay then 1. I love horror movies 2. I have watched Hostel 3. I have watched A Nightmare on Elm Street
  14. you know the love it or hate it spread?
  15. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Bikini Men swim shorts - bright or plain?
  16. that amongst many other reasons?
  17. there is more variety now isn't there?
  18. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    content money - spend it or invest it
  19. do you have an opinion?
  20. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    stall
  21. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I could eat pineapple for breakfast, dinner and tea. Taste
  22. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    teeth
  23. Sslip replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    I told you
  24. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Dally
  25. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    lamp

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.