Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. 2 is indeed the lie. I've never been anywhere near a TV show in my life. and 3 I've just had to pause it because of International Women's Day
  2. 1. I got my car 2nd hand. The previous owner was Arsenal Football Club. 2. On the aforementioned appearance on Wheel of Fortune I won a dishwasher. 3. I'm currently watching Deadpool for the first time.
  3. Ooh, get her. One decent night's sleep and she wakes up owning everyone! (Assuming you did get over 4 hours sleep last night)
  4. Yeah I just found it hiding in plain sight. Let's have the details now.
  5. Okay so 1 is quite obviously the lie. I know exactly how much I won when I was on it over here
  6. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    dreams
  7. You were MIA and I thought you needed it referenced X-Men
  8. @jillarCan I check is this 2 truths and find the lie or 2 lies and find the truth? and if you were on Wheel of Fortune, how much did you win?
  9. V for Vendetta
  10. True Romance
  11. (^^^ Learn something new every day) Rain Man
  12. Papillon
  13. A Nightmare on Elm Street
  14. (^^^ Amen to that) The Last King of Scotland
  15. Jumpin Jack Flash
  16. Heaven Can Wait
  17. Fight Club
  18. Dead Poets Society
  19. (what's up you're usually a night owl party animal aren't you?) Zulu
  20. (You feeling tired catlover?) Xanadu
  21. Viva Las Vegas
  22. (Are you two twins ) Three Fugitives
  23. Road House
  24. Lock in hours Whose round is it?
  25. Private Benjamin ... in Fluffy's honour

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.