Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Hey Rory, good to see you around fighting the good fight. Coming up on the half year mark shortly, who'd have thought it. Keep working it myh friend.
  2. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    open
  3. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  4. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Shore
  5. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    line break
  6. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  7. Widdle
  8. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Leave
  9. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  10. Hi Missy, congratulations on leaving the cigarettes behind, it's a great thing you are doing for yourself. I vaped for a fair time myself so I do understand how it helps. One word of caution is that I believe vaping increased my consumption of and dependence on nicotine and it ultimately wasn't the panacea some believe it to be. But that's me, just something to keep an eye on and although not harmless, Public Health England report it is much less physically harmful than cigarettes. Settle in and hope to see you around.
  11. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Done with the promotion stuff. Work : with people or facts and figures?
  12. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Genesis
  13. Boy pets are embarrassed and girl pets are used to spouting forth vomit from their lips? Why can't I stay out of trouble?
  14. To be fair they are shit letters
  15. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  16. The full saying is "Are you talking to me or chewing a brick, either way you're losing your teeth". Has been since the invention of bricks or are you going to deny it?
  17. Maybe you shouldn't have skipped I, j and k then? Anyway I wanted m so that I could do mashed potato. Texture bleurgh! Orange chocolate, I'll let fluffy have to make up for eating ?
  18. Fluffy is that really what you were thinking or are you embarrassed you threatened a poor defenseless bunny?
  19. You think a cheeky young scamp like you would have got away with that back in my day?
  20. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Craft
  21. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  22. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Give me mindless - the stuff I do these days is not enjoyable enough for near impossible Work - chase the cash or enjoy the work?
  23. Shouldn't we just let her show off until she realises the misery for herself?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.