Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Martian5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Martian5

  1. Awesome job on the 3 month mark Jayhawk. Make sure you take time to celebrate today, you deserve it.
  2. Jet Black you made it the Lido deck, that is just awesome. I remember when I first quit you were at your 3 month mark and being a bit shaky on your quit. Your post then helped me prepare and get through the first weeks of my quit due to your reaching out here and your perseverance (thanks for that). Congrats and party heavy on the lido deck and make sure you reward yourself well!!!!!!!!!
  3. NOPE!!!!!!!!!
  4. Congrats Octain on that 9 month mark. As you said yesterday hard to believe it has been that long. Not far to the lido deck now!!
  5. NOPE!!!!!!!!!
  6. Congrats Joe, I am sure this one will get plenty of attention!!
  7. Wren, congrats on the 9 month mark (looks like we are in the same boat here). I too thought month 8 was a bit harder than expected but I knew that going in since I knew it would be a big trigger period of time but I made it through and looks like you made it through also -- great job and the lido deck is not far now!!
  8. ^^^^ Octain, completely agree with what you say, cannot believe I didn't sooner, but hey at least I am quit as of now. To everybody thanks and I could not have done it without your help. I have gotten through the worst time/season for triggers for me. I knew going in it might be tough during the early fall but I made it through so now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (or is it all the bright lights on the lido deck?). Now I have to go and do a little celebrating!!!
  9. Fantastic -- you are doing this and doing great!!
  10. NOPE!!!!!!!! especially after 9 months now --
  11. Martian5 replied to Parsley's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Coming here is one of the best things to do (good job on that) and post here often if needed. Take some deep breaths and drink some cold water -- always helped me. You can do this and you are doing this!
  12. CB Dave, just an fantastic achievement on the 3 years and thanks so much for paying it forward over the time -- many thanks!!
  13. Awesome job catlover, 8 months is a huge achievement. Keep the quit going and make sure you take time to celebrate.
  14. NOPE!!!!!!!!
  15. Great job on starting your quit. Remember to come here often to educate yourself, reach out to others,and to do the daily NOPE pledge (it really does help). If you have any questions or just want to talk things through coming here will be truly helpful.
  16. Well JB I wish I could say the same, however I gained about 20 pounds. It has only been recently that the hunger/food cravings have eased up and I am no longer gaining (even lost a couple of pounds). I did bring this up with my doctor after the first two months when the weight gained showed, she stated no to worry about but to only focus on the quitting. My doctor felt that weight loss would come in time since I had lost about 70 pounds in the couple of years prior to quitting so she felt I could loose the extra weigh when the quit was well into time. Anyway quitting was more important and my walking has increased.
  17. NOPE!!!!!!!!
  18. Awesome job on the 2 month mark Linda, going strong now. Make sure you take time to celebrate today!!
  19. NOPE!!!!!!!!
  20. Albert awesome job on the 6 month mark, firming up that quit now -- Keep it going and take time to celebrate today!!
  21. Awesome job on the 9 months Illpass, congrats and keep it going!!!
  22. Jo -- it is hard to believe 10 months already. Awesome job on the quit. Boy celebrating the birthday yesterday and the 10 month mark today just might wear you out in all the celebrating -- but enjoy it anyway!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.