Everything posted by Wee fluffy me
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
See this bloody royal wedding, sooner it's over with the better.. now Harry is the only one I can really tolerate from the lot of them but I have no intention of watching the fookin thing... So hand on heart it went exactly like this.. Work colleague " ooww you excited to watch the royal wedding tomorrow " Me nope Work colleague what do you mean NOPE, are you not gonna watch it? Me nope Work colleague oh you one of them? Me one of what? Work colleague One of those anti English bigoted Nats that told me to go back to where I came from during the indy ref..?(she's originally from Farnborough,England) Me say what now !! That was 4 years ago, you get all that from me not watching a wedding on the telly.. You got one BIG ASS CHIP on your shoulder hunni ?(leaves the room) Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!!!
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Gosh it's really lilac, yes Happy
- Word Association Game
- Linked Words Game
- chicks or sticks
- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
7.. aaawww Weegie I'm on ma way home.. weans got gymnastics maybe another time.. have a good un?
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
I go 1.. cos what in the name of Hayzeus is a piano evening (showing I'm a classy lassy right..??)
-
chicks or sticks
Good stuff, aye am braw, just finished work for the weekend.. ?
-
chicks or sticks
Afternoon G, how's things..?
-
chicks or sticks
@notsmokinjo... where are you....!!!!!????
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
Ok Ive not got a clue , I'm just dishin out hugs.. !! I'll say 1 is the lie.. Cos I'm sure somebody's bday is in May it may be yours.Are you feeling lucky,?? Happy Birthday to you xx?
-
Friday 18th May 2018
Well peeps it's Friday what does that mean....?? It's hugo'clock all day So roll up toll up.... And here's my huggable (((NOPE)))
-
chicks or sticks
Good morn Jo and G.. nippy one this morn.. Will slippy be popping in..??.?
-
chicks or sticks
9 Hi @jillar luvly to see you ??
-
Word Association Game
A boo (Was gonna say something else but don't want to lower the tone)
-
Linked Words Game
Bowl food (apparently you eat it standing up at a royal wedding, gotta luv Harry?)
- chicks or sticks
- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
You're are sh*te at counting Me 7 G8 J9 G10 9