Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Luv to wind em up and watch em go.. ? Especially by throwing out free cuddles and kisses when they with their friends.. (wee ones at the cross the street and kid on they don't know me stage..!!)
  2. Oooopww wonder if they have regional sign slang too?
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 Morn, though if I'm reading COSA right I'm the only one left here, t's bunch a snowflakes....!!!!! Oooww and shame I gotta work..
  4. Wee fluffy me replied to notsmokinjo's topic in Socializing
    Jo... Jo.... Jo... you there...????? Jo, You missed it... we skelped them.... Aaawwww Jo it was braw....?
  5. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zeeerrooooo
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20..... whoop whoop
  7. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  9. ^^^ would love to say yes @Sslippy but I'd be lying? keep saying I'm going to give it a wee bash.. but then I keep buying family/ party size bag from Costco...haha
  10. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  11. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  12. Slab cake
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9 G!!!!
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  16. Wee fluffy me replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    (^^^ wonder if any of them do get together.. haha) False.. hell no.?. I know I dress up and do stupid things all be it for good causes but geez the spotlight on me I'd be like a rabbit caught in headlights.. cue bright eyes TNP quite fances being on the telly ?
  17. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7 Don't undervalue yourself.. ?
  18. People throwing dog poo bags(with contents) up into trees where they hang like Christmas decorations for a bit until they split and by that time they are putrid and ... and....well... you can imagine what happens to the unsuspecting passer-by...... ** can I just clarify, this has not happened to me ..... yet...!!**
  19. King kong
  20. Clogs
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False.. they are a steaming pile of sh*te although I do pick up the metro but only for the rush hour crush section... oh and the McDs money off vouchers....hahahahah TNP.. has been in a newspaper artical or picture. ?
  22. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  23. Trying not to eat the weans left over prawn gyoza even though I know I cooked that wee bit extra to start with..!!?
  24. Wee fluffy me replied to notsmokinjo's topic in Socializing
    I would love to say aye.... really I would slippy? But............ I realise you need another 48hrs in there as for Jo she's ready to go...?
  25. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.