Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15 ...Hugs abby....
  2. Guard your quit V...if your having a glass of two ...alot of quits are lost this way ,if it's early days ... Stay vigilant....
  3. I'm late too.... I'm so proud of you Juan ...I'm so rooting for you ....you kept your precious quit .... High five !!!!! Well done quit train ...you worked your magic ....
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8..
  5. Like the new picture MR PIGGY ...!!!!!!......looking good ...
  6. Whatdya call a frenchman wearing sandals? Phillipe Phillope.....
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7...yep !!!!
  8. The sarge is right Juan ... COPD is a horrible illness ...there is no cure ....trust me ...you don't want that ... Stay positive .....your ticker is looking good ...
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 ..are they getting desperate.???
  10. It's still not right .. Boo And I have learned to be quiet ....were sneaky ...so it's no good you lot trying to hear ..
  11. Beautiful..!!!
  12. Sorry you smoked and lost your previous quit .... But good to hear you are back on track .... Learn by this ...so next time your more prepared .... There will always be smokers ....you have to guard your quit ....it's your life ..... Re- read everything again ... specially Romancing the cig ....
  13. I agree.... It's all about the attitude..... Staying positive.....what you are achieving is flippin amazing ... Believe in yourself.... Once you open your eyes to this horrible killer addiction ...and you finally see smoking for what it is ... The fight becomes easy ....
  14. I'm good Thank you Viv... I love spag Bol Jo....I'll be there ....
  15. Good morning ..you ready for another fabulous smoke free day...?
  16. Jillar .....great new pic !!!!
  17. The mighty chicks ,thanks to our newest chick Viv....hammered the sticks... Take a slaaaaaaap
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20...enjoy the Victory Viv....
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18 very close !!!
  20. I know this feeling well...lol...
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15...Hi A !!!....
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13 ...I'm back ...
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12 lol...much more fun that smoking ...watching them lose ...
  24. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 ....you ready for your first stick slapping ???
  25. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8...Hi V !!!.....now ya talkin ...!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.