Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bakon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bakon

  1. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    112
  2. bakon replied to Nicole Diver's topic in Socializing
    Have some bad milk with it. Make this fun to throw up.
  3. Canadian summer- about two weeks long. See ya in July.
  4. bakon replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    I have a car all the time and happy when I don't have to use it.
  5. I will start a rumor- nancy and tracey are getting ready to kiss in another thread.
  6. she's not teetering- she is just window licking- drink more and fall down, call it vertigo and forget the rest....
  7. all good, thanks for thoughts, return to your previously used color unless it included a cat. thoughts are working, lump is gone, still got 2 chemo left, surgery and radiation. but getting better. me- blood good but still the village idiot- just ask mrs
  8. kiss- kiss kiss nancy and tracey kiss
  9. really got to agree- smoking is out of question now if you want to do something you might regret, drink and take selfies, send them to me to judge.
  10. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  11. I could be quit buddy. Just send selfie and description of your personality. Cat people need to move along. All full. But actions and doorcream and Tracey are dead on correct in my experience. Be accountable.
  12. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Six to you
  13. -9 counts. Quit skipping me ginger. 2 point penalty. 12
  14. Easy on kisses jimbo. School bus driver should never blow kisses
  15. bakon replied to NeedforSpeedHM's topic in Socializing
    Drunk and falling down is a medical condition? Wait till I tell mrs and mother. Two women been saying it was my fault whole life
  16. Cool beans What's Facebook?
  17. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Thanks chicks Some call her Saint. Others repeat she deserves better. I say she needs nothing as I am the prize
  18. -9
  19. bakon posted a topic in Socializing
    Deleting some conversations, not friends. Just cleaning up. If you see one gone, then I got another from you saved. But if I don't, then send me another if you want. Just don't get those panties all balled-up and stuck up your behind. Otherwise the big burrito will have to pull them out for his 4 month celebration wish. Tracey- your being watched...don't close the blinds. Colleen- keep the wax appointment action- get spinners for the Lincoln, all the pimps have them nancy- cancelling trip to south- just going to postpone till next year- bad timing this year. But thinking Disney in October so I will still get to see "goofy people" like being in Tennessee. sgt- get more active- your laying down on job- babs too Eggs- not a lot to report, try to push some life into this place, everyone sunbathing or something MQ- shame for got to keep your shirt on now that your the bigman, at least most of the cat stuff didn't come over here Cristobal- you joined but still pretty idle- the UKers still don't understand my English, they will never get yours Jimmy- your going to go blind, click off those sites and get back over here leanna,Jackie rachealleahcar,melody (buy a coat yet) sarah, scottishgal, sue, Julie and the eggs- selfies still appreciated, thanks for the one you sent already- please continue. chemo tomorrow plus my blood results at two months- don't expect anything bad, we will be fine, but thoughts always help-
  20. should have slapped that little back talker. kids aren't beat enough anymore, that's why the parents are at Walmart to begin with, spent all their money spoiling the little snot machine, then they got to shop at Walmart because the shoes are cheaper. or they should stop smoking and then afford the better shoes
  21. That's an awesome story- for him. I love all my fall off the bike stories now that I am older. He will sit down some day and brag this one out.
  22. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6 eat cat turds chicks
  23. I been good for long time although I really am more mischievous than pure bad. Definately not evil so I was hoping God (I do believe in the afterlife) won't let too many be upset by my leaving. Hoping most laugh or smile when I am thought of. But also going to ask if I can occasionally come back and haunt a couple people or just move some things around to freak people out. Get their dogs to growl at the wall or cats to poop outside the box. Glad I do get a second chance otherwise they would have to bury me face down in a raincoat from all the women squatting on my grave and relieving themselves.
  24. Can't understand normal thinking....... Never say it out loud. A lot of people know it. Good for a whispered inside joke for someone bitchy
  25. -9 Hair colored, what's next on list for the new photos? Can I suggest a Brazilian wax since the old nudie was more of a 70's natural look of A LOT of hair down there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.