Everything posted by Rozuki
-
C9jane29 Is 10 Months Quit Today!!
Congrats, Jane! You are doing fabulous...10 months already? Celebrate and KTQ!
-
Welcome Putnamin
Hi Putnamin! Glad you could join us!
-
Back for a visit
Hi OTM....sorry to hear about your bout with lung cancer....but it does help to hear your story! Best wishes that it doesn't any go any further!
-
The One Year Commitment
I committed to one year at qsmb.....and I did it! Noped every single day! Now that I am over here....I commit to another year (at least) of doing the daily nope and offering support to others who may need it!
-
Thursday 15th March 2018
NOPE
-
Beazel Arrives On The Lido Deck Today!!
Congrats, Beazel!!! One whole year! Things I like about Beazel: You always have given great support to everyone as we all battle the nicodemon! You were one of the first to "friend" me on qsmb! Glad so many are here and we get to congratulate you at quittrain!! You always have those cute little tiny gifs in your posts! Celebrate your major milestone! You made it through some rough seas but now it will be smooth sailing! KTQ! Cheers!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Wednesday 14 March
NOPE
-
Latoya is 3 MOnths Quit Today!!
Congrats, LaToya! 3 months is terrific! Bet you feel great, so celebrate, and KTQ!
-
A Formal Introduction
Hi Gigi74! Glad you found us! I'll have a Pinot Noir....any brand you lugged with you is fine...I am not a snob!
-
Tuesday 13th march 2018
nope
-
barry is 5 months quit today!
Congrats, Barry! 5 months quit is fabulous....as is the Grand Canyon! Enjoy your smoke-free trip to a magical place!
- Monday 12 March
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Jetblack Is 5 Months Quit Today!
Congrats, Jetblack! Celebrate your milestone and KTQ!
-
chicks or sticks
Yes, that's the lucky number! We did it!!!!! Gotta run 0
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Let's do this, Colleen! -15