Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. Congratulations! :)
  2. Sandy, Sorry I am late to the party. I am so proud to celebrate your six months with you! A big congratulations! And thanks for being on the train. :) :) :)
  3. Yey! One month! I am soooo happy for you. You are a nonsmoker! :)
  4. The only Scottish song I know. Learned it at camp when I was a wee lass
  5. Tom, excellent job! You must be so proud! Congratulations on your six months and thanks for being here at the train. :)
  6. Do you have a generator? I hate losing power and sweating my butt off with no ac but I imagine that having no heat could be worse.
  7. Walked 55 minutes outside, nice day.
  8. Omg! Brrrrrrrrr!
  9. Hi Bee! :)
  10. You are doing great!
  11. Noone mentioned the cat
  12. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Almond butter
  13. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  14. Marti, what alot to deal with! You seem to be a smart and strong person so you will make it through to the other side of the problems and it might be greener pastures when you get there
  15. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  16. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Games
    P
  17. Brr, going down to the 50's here. :0
  18. Wow, back to work already? I am glad you are doing better. :)
  19. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  20. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Bled Lunch
  21. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  22. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Games
    N
  23. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Luxuriate Roast

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.