Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

onthemark

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by onthemark

  1. onthemark replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    making money
  2. onthemark replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    places list
  3. Stop taking in nothing known. Queen
  4. onthemark replied to beazel's topic in Games
    stone
  5. bears and babies eat syrup. BEARS
  6. all chocolate is deliciously sweet! Zebra
  7. chocolatier
  8. onthemark replied to beazel's topic in Games
    sappy
  9. onthemark replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False TNP has been divorced.
  10. Addicts don't want to smoke. They want relief from the symptoms of not having nicotine. It's the lie of addiction saying "I want to smoke". It helped me a lot to reframe what I was feeling and understand that the only way to be free of these feelings forever is to never take another puff. Otherwise it is just back on the repetition of withdrawal symptoms day in and day out that all smokers go through when they havent had their fix soon enough.
  11. onthemark replied to beazel's topic in Games
    apple
  12. Just to add to all the great points already mentioned, I had to find something to do with all the extra time during the day that I used to devote to smoking, At first I spent that time on quit smoking forums. Everytime I wanted to smoke I'd go and read about quitting or post about my trials and tribulations. I really do think the education and support online made the difference between my successful quit and all my prior failures.
  13. very virtuous vampire vents
  14. cell
  15. i never get
  16. stamped
  17. onthemark replied to beazel's topic in Games
    takes
  18. onthemark replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  19. onthemark replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    strip mall
  20. onthemark replied to beazel's topic in Games
    stare
  21. onthemark replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  22. onthemark replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I get tongue tied in this game. Whatever
  23. onthemark replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    upper deck (better view) outdoor temperature: above 30C or below -10C
  24. onthemark replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Potato hot liquids to drink or cold ones

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.