Everything posted by onthemark
- Change A Letter Game
- chicks or sticks
-
Alliterative Four Word Phrase Game
Hogs have hurt him.
-
How do you deal with self harming thoughts if you have them?
Upping the dosage of Wellbutrin sounds like a real possibility to improve how you feel. I found that a low dose of it did nothing for depression but a standard dose does help. It also is the same drug as Zyban, which is prescribed to help people quit smoking, so a higher dose can help on that front too. Depression is a serious problem and not to be scoffed at esp when there's the possibility of self-harm. Cigarettes are also self-harm but the consequences are down the road until it is too late.
- The Last Letter Game
-
How do you deal with self harming thoughts if you have them?
Taking a mood stabilizer is better than smoking cigarettes. I take a couple of medications to keep me stable. It was hard to quit and I went through awful anxiety and depression. I do think it is harder for people with mental illness to quit smoking but that doesn't make it impossible or less important. You can do this!
-
Keep That Quit!
Best wishes for your Dad, Boo.
-
A post from a year ago today
Thanks for sharing Jim.
- The Last Letter Game
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Lowly vulgar enemy
-
Use My Word
I perspire a lot after I take a shower. cannon
-
Phrase Connect Game
I appreciate the thought.
- Change A Letter Game
- Linked Words Game
- chicks or sticks
- Change A Letter Game
- chicks or sticks
- Change A Letter Game
- Word Association Game
- Linked Words Game
- chicks or sticks
- Phrase Connect Game
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
You, ogre, go away swiftly BIGLY
-
Alliterative Four Word Phrase Game
Dashing Danes drain dams
- Change A Letter Game