Everything posted by PixelSketch
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-8 LOL Some addictions are worth keeping! :P That's one I don't want a 12-step program for! ;)
-
chicks or sticks
Nothing wrong with a little sausage addiction :P But, you know, we can multi-task really well, so... -6
-
Ok..a special sunday coming up...I'll give a clue a day..lol...
Awww, Congrats Doreen! :) That's fantastic news! And there's nothing more special than hand-knitted baby items. The little one will always cherish them. I still have a few things my grandmother made for me, and she also taught me how to knit and crochet. I think of her every time I pick up the needles or take out the items she made a long time ago. Nothing store-bought could ever duplicate that feeling.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Post a Song you Like
I don't know. LOL But this one always gets me up dancing.
-
chicks or sticks
-3 Intimidated? Whaaat? :P
-
First day
Awww, such a lovely thing to do! :wub: And those smoke free days are adding up fast! Great job!
- chicks or sticks
-
A Bonfire For Nancy's Brother-In-Law, Steve
674 in honour of Steve, RIP
-
Friday 21st April 2017
- chicks or sticks
- Ex Tex Is 3 Months Smoke Free !!
A huge congrats Tex!!! WHOOHOOO! That is an incredible quit milestone! It's reward time!! :D Celebrate the heck out of this and enjoy it! Many more celebrations to come! You've got this!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Aruba Bound!!
Ah-mazing!!!! Have you ever been to Aruba before? It will feel so great to travel as a non-smoker! I went to Vegas recently and was climbing walls waiting between flights and not having enough time to go out for a smoke and clear security again before my flight. Long flights are never going to be an issue again! :) So happy for you! That is going to be a great treat and a perfect way to celebrate your smoke free life. To vacations! :D :biggrin:- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-3 ...oh, this is going to be a LONG game! LOL- chicks or sticks
- Dedicate a Song to Someone
Ahahaha! This is absolute perfection, Doreen! :D- chicks or sticks
- Thursday 20 the April 2017
- chicks or sticks
- First day
Whelp, I seem to tick off some of the boxes here. Lol Cat...x3, Canadian... sigh. :P