Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PixelSketch

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PixelSketch

  1. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 It's me. Figured I'd put my real face to the name for a tiny little bit before going back into hiding behind another cartoon. :D
  2. People who are passive aggressive.
  3. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  4. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 Mornin' :)
  5. Nah, not on bunny weekend! NOPE.
  6. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 :gamer1:
  7. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  8. Haha! Oh noes! That's not how chores are done. Here, fixed it for ya. :P
  9. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  10. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
  11. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  12. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  13. Chill days are the best days! :D And the egg hunt sounds like fun! We never used to do those growing up - I'm going to have to organize one for adults, I think. I missed out. Have a fantastic weekend Doreen!
  14. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  15. Some Spring cleaning/organizing, a little bit of work, hanging with Mr. P and then we have Easter dinner with some close friends. Also, I plan to eat all the ears from all the chocolate bunnies I encounter. :o What are your plans?
  16. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  17. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  18. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Good Morning Doreen! :D -8
  19. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  20. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  21. Oh geez! I hadn't realized you could have more than four! Wow! All that surgery - that's pretty rough! I can't even imagine.
  22. WOW! You never realize how they all add up while you're smoking! Awesome job Boo!! :yahoo:
  23. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  24. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.