Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PixelSketch

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PixelSketch

  1. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  2. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  3. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  4. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  5. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 :P
  6. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  7. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  8. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  9. I'm so sorry for your loss Nancy. This addiction takes too much. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  10. My former MIL was awesome! My current...well....let's just say a broomstick would be a step up. :blink:
  11. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  12. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Oh no you don't! :P 1
  13. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1...Happy Bunny Day Everyone!
  14. I'm sorry I missed the party! Congrats!! Well done! One year is amazing! Celebrate and enjoy it!!
  15. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  16. Happy Bday!
  17. NOPE to the NOPE! :)
  18. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  19. Nah...I say foot masseur. :)
  20. Worth more thought. Depends on a bunch of stuff. Do you like cooking? Do you hate it? Can you cook a bunch of meals once a week and freeze them? What's your time worth - start with hourly rate - worth spending x number of hours + grocery cost on shopping/prep/cooking/clean up or cheaper to go out. Also how much do you care about knowing what exactly goes into your food - ingredient type/quality? How much control do you need over that?
  21. Thanks RC! Yes, to all you said. I never thought I'd make it a day, and though it's not quite a month, I can't believe how good this feels already. I expected to be miserable and...I'm not. The cravings aren't impossible and it's worth it to keep pushing though them. It's good to hear from you and Babs and all the other members who are further ahead. It's proof there is life after smoking and it's awesome! :) Gives us newbies inspiration and motivation.
  22. Thanks Babs! :) This place is wonderful!
  23. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9 Hold up! The toaster?! Well, that's a relief! That means I can start using my microwave again. Whew!
  24. PixelSketch replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 Thank you Doreen. :) My work through the years has at times put me out in public, so it's nice to not have to always be out there and I like my cartoons. :yes:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.