Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Nina the Quitter is 4 Months Smoke Free Today!
Congratulations on reaching the 4 month smoke-free plateau Nina. Only gets better going forward too :)
-
Saturday 3rd June 2017 NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- Game *The Food Game*
- Day 2- learning how to tame the monster
Keeping a daily journal (blog) about what you are experiencing is a great thing to do because the changes in what is happening to you are so subtle and happen so slowly that it's hard to tell they're happening from one day to the next but, in a weeks time when you go back and read what you were experiencing then, you'll be surprised at how much things have changed. Keep at it Kell! You're doing great :)- chicks or sticks
- Roll Call June 2017
- chicks or sticks
- Roll Call June 2017
Depends on where we're going?- Day 1
Sounds pretty much normal Kell :) Certainly nothing out of the ordinary. You can expect that kind of up and down roller-coaster ride for a bit, then it will gradually start to settle down for you. As uncomfortable as it may seem at times, embrace the process. This is you healing yourself. What could be better? You are now gathering those tools you need to fight the nicodemon. Yelling back at him and refusing him his demands not only keeps your quit intact but it weakens him. Every single time you fight him off, he gets weaker and you get stronger. You're doing everything right here. Just keep pushing onward! And keep posting here. It really does help :)- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
OK - I'm thinking maybe drunk :P babs -3 R -2- Hi everyone
I wish I had paid more attention and did more research into the whole blood sugar levels thing. I was in a head fog for almost 6 weeks when I quit and was still pounding coffee all day long plus I almost never drink plain water. Don't even know what fruit juice is so of course, that didn't make it into my routine. Way to go Kell - so far, you're killin' it :)- The Latest Men's Fashion !!!
I'm way ahead of the curve on fashion; thanks!- chicks or sticks
OK so just to show how honest & nice a stick I can be: babs -2 D -3 R -2- chicks or sticks
- For All Your Tobacco Needs
Yup - so true :D- The Latest Men's Fashion !!!
I though you said men's fashion for a minute there - lol- chicks or sticks
5 I still fail to see where the sticks cheated???