Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
-
I'm so gland I'm an Aussie because......
You have Beet issues don't you D
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Made it past 2 weeks
Congrats on your 17 days of freedom from cigs ICH You should feel proud. That's a great start and you are already realizing just how crazy smoking was and just how negatively it affected your whole life. That's a huge step forward in the educational process which is key to a permanent quit. That automatic leaning toward having a smoke when you get stressed or unhappy or experiencing any emotion will fade with time. It does for everyone. Can't help you with the winter issue other than suggest that one way to deal with a change like that is to take up a new hobby or activity suitable to your new environment? Or; maybe not?
- chicks or sticks
-
abbynormal is 2 months smoke free today!
Congrats Abby. 2 Months smoke free is Brilliant! Keep up the great work
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Friday 1st March 2019
- chicks or sticks
- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
You're asking Hubby for help?? ??- chicks or sticks
- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- DragonsFancy is 5 Month Smoke Free
- Albert is 11 months smoke free!
- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Happy you are alright though Material stuff can be replaced - you can't be.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- It's Jenny,s Birthday Today !!!
Happy Birthday Jenny Have a great day!