Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
Post a Song you Like
- Linda Thomas is 1 Year Smoke Free!
- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
If there was no lie then yes .... re-do- Say What - A to Z slang/colloquialism game.
Acid lysergic acid diethylamide, or LSD Hey man! You wanna do some acid?- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
- Hit and Run
Toronto just traded 3 players for Derek Fisher? Lol. Gave away Sanchez for a third rate outfielder? Oh man!!! They are blowing up this team big time!!- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
You have as good a chance as any of us I think?- Say What - A to Z slang/colloquialism game.
Yellow Descriptive word for a coward. You just don't want to fight because you're yellow!- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
I pick #3 because you probably have some much stuff going on around your kitchen bench that you have long since given up trying to keep it clean? (That's the way it goes around my place anyway )- Hit and Run
Stroman to the Mets? He was hoping to be traded to the Yankees but it was not to be. This could be interesting. He's pretty vocal about his point of view on things Toronto is trading anything and everything. Why sh*t, they'd sell 3rd base for a buck and a half- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
Ok, Ok .... like Christmas morning, can't wait to unwrap this. Besides we have bigger fish to fry tomorrow You are the winner Jo! # 2 is the lie. I have good vision in both eyes (thankfully). Just need readers for the fine print and that's with both eyes. I used to surf at Malibu almost every weekend when I lived in Calif. back in 1970. That was a great time to be in Calif. Back end of "flower power" lol! I fed the Moose while on a snowmobile trip in Quebec years ago. It was a cow (female moose) and she was hunkered in between two out buildings near one of our lunch stops. She was well on pregnant and not out foraging for food so was happy to take hand-outs. Normally, she would not allow people near her but she was as gentle as a house pet in those conditions. Moose are like any other animal. They will viciously defend their young and their territory. Other then that, they don't bother much with people. You don't want to hit one with your vehicle though - instant death (for occupants of the vehicle) 9 times out of 10. I will add that in rural Quebec, you can even get birds to eat out of you hand. We used to take bird seed with us and when stopped for a rest we would put seed in our hands and hold them out. Withing seconds, whisky-jacks (gray jays) would come down, land on your arm and eat the seed from your hand. No fear of people what so ever. Super cool experience- Thursday 1st August 2019
Nope! I'd rather fight a bear!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
Ummmm ...................... OK. Think I'll sleep on this ............- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
OK - buckle up kids 1. I have hand fed a Moose in the wild. 2. I'm legally blind in one eye. 3. I have surfed at Malibu Beach, Calif.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Say What - A to Z slang/colloquialism game.
Walking Papers To be fired or dismissed from your employment. "You're fired! Here's your walking papers!"- No body announce my celebration..so announce myself
Congrats Rajag! 4 Years is awesome! I'm happy you posted up about this. You were not on my list of celebrations only because I never came across your profile when putting the list together. Now ... you're on it Hope you celebrated the occasion. Quitting never gets old!- T-Minus 7 Days !
Hey @Linda Thomas' I think I can see your ship coming! Oh - never mind 😞- T-Minus 7 Days !
Not sure who the chimp is but that's Jo driving for sure- chicks or sticks
I KNEW you could do it!! 2- chicks or sticks