Everything posted by jimmy
-
Hello New Members!!
welcome aboard
-
My quit date is 04/09/2014
welcome aboard amy congrats on quitting youll be so glad you did it may seam ruff at first but stick with it it will ge better just go 1 day at a time :D
-
For Soozie as she's still struggling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJFA5Bitv7w&feature=player_detailpage#t=8
-
How do I post youtube video's
i still cant get it darn it
-
How do I post youtube video's
- Hey nosmotiffany......
tiffany oh tiffany were the heck did you go your family here wont let you go you mean so much to all of us dont you know we all love you so come out and say hello to to let us your ok because you cant go- Cookies for the Moderators :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dhUFxaauNTE- **Post A Song You Like**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2pEdc1_lI&feature=player_detailpage- Monday 7th April .... NOPE
nope for me to day :D- Happy To Be Here
hi fay glad you made it- My car won't start...
sorry wish i could help- A note from my Guardian Angel!
wow lb- So I went ballistic last evening; new plan
evelyn dont give up you can do this i know it seams hard right now the first 2 weeks are the hardest but it will get easyer time will drag by at first but then it will fly by and next thing you know it been a year so keep going we got your back post an sos if you need help wish i was here more ((((((evelyn)))))) your friends know you can make it :D- Greetings
hi craig been a while good to see you :D- Testing the sos. Imagine I'm sending one out. I'm timing the reply...
put it down walk away . nope rember nope- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- I wish for (in pictures)
i wish for a nice family bar b que- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- GAME...the person above me!
tpam is very smart- Anyone tell me where I am
bakon hope all goes well let us know ((((((bakon and mrs bakon))))))))- GAME...the person above me!
tpam is a very kind lady .- Still on the train
wtg everlyn- 3 months for Bassman!!!
congrats bassman wtg 3 months is fab- joylovepeace23 has 8 Months!
congrats 8 months is awesome- Wow
- Hey nosmotiffany......