Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colleen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colleen

  1. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  2. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  3. NOPE
  4. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  5. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  6. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  7. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  8. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  9. Wendy Did you ever think about fruit with skin as being the culprit? I went to urgent care yesterday and she asked me if I eat a lot of fruit with skin. I don't think that's what my problem is. Now I am on Prednisone, Zyrtec, and Pepcid in the morning. In the evening, I am taking Atarax and Pepcid.
  10. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  11. Congrats Sonic :)
  12. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Tres
  13. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  14. I never quit before. It doesn't matter if you quit a million times or are contemplating quitting for the first time. NOW is the right time. You only need to face the fear one time.
  15. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Tree
  16. The week I up my game and start running more, I find out my Uncle Peppy passed, from cancer it seems on 5/27. A smoker. He wasn't really my Uncle and his name wasn't Peppy either, but that's what I called him. He was really supportive of me when I would run races. Always there, cheering me on. This was my first 2 mile race and he was the first to congratulate me. I think I was 7 and finished at 24:33. Notice the pack of cigarettes in his hand. I haven't seen him in a long time, but he always crosses my mind when I run.
  17. Been a while, been mainly concentrating on heavy weights and running. Thursday did spin, every other day last week after weights I ran on the treadmill. Today was TRX, had to miss boxing though.
  18. I'm not doing Burpees, but I did a whole mess of Suicides in TRX...Does that count?
  19. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  20. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  21. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  22. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  23. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    zero

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.