Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colleen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colleen

  1. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zero
  2. Colleen replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Nope, clue is on this page 3 times.
  3. Colleen replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Christmas in July!
  4. -6
  5. Colleen posted a topic in Socializing
    Thank you ever so much! I am all ready for Turkey Day. You are next :prankster2:
  6. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  7. You are so with the times Sonic lol
  8. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  9. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  10. TRX Training
  11. How do you reward yourself for not smoking? It's okay to spend some of that money you saved from not smoking. In the very beginning of my quit, I rewarded myself quite a bit because it was important to me. Nothing extravagant really. When I hit a year quit, I purchased a pair of spin shoes. Two years quit now, my how time flies. I have a Jawbone UP and have had to send it back more than once. They send a new one, no questions asked over and over. Guess they are having problems lol. Have been really getting tired of it all and had been thinking about upgrading. So, I order online my two year reward this morning and it already arrived somehow tonight, a Garmin Vivosmart and a HRM.
  12. -4
  13. Congrats DF! Almost to the Lido deck...
  14. Doreen...You look so happy and healthy, beautiful too :)
  15. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  16. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  17. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  18. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  19. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  20. -18
  21. Love those hummingbird pictures, beautiful!
  22. I had that smokers cough for a couple years, it eventually led to something else nobody wants. Fortunately, I nipped it in the bud I think by quitting and strengthening my lungs. I would tell people, oh don't worry, I won't get you sick it's just allergies. I wasn't fooling anyone. Congrats on Day 5! Hell week is almost over, much of the same only less intense. It does get easier and quicker than you think :)
  23. Welcome New :) Gum and chocolate is good, smoking is not. Eat all you want, fat cells are easier to shake off than cancer cells or worse, lung disease!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.