Everything posted by Colleen
- chicks or sticks
-
Allergy shots?
Have you ever been to an ENT? and had a ct scan of your sinus cavities?
-
Allergy shots?
DD, Have you ever tried astelin?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Seriously WTF
I could raise holy hell, but what would it accomplish? I am so fed up with this school system.
-
Seriously WTF
So, I find out tonight through the mail that my son has to take a summer school course. It was mailed only yesterday and guess when it starts? Monday. Can I register tomorrow? Nope, it's a federal holiday. So, like WTFX20 :ireful1:
-
Roll Call for All
Here...been caught up in season 4 of Scandal
- chicks or sticks
-
What type
I'm going to play the Scorpio card and be mysterious here :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Undies review
- chicks or sticks
- WEDNESDAY 1ST JULY 2015!!!
NOPE :)- Nine Months for Sonic!!
Congrats Sonic!!!- It's official...
- DD reaches 18 months!
Congrats DD!! Ignore what grease ball above said. You is awesome and he is just jealous that he can't count like you :)- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- SUNDAY 28th June 2015
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks