Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seriously WTF

Featured Replies

So, I find out tonight through the mail that my son has to take a summer school course.  It was mailed only yesterday and guess when it starts?  Monday.  Can I register tomorrow?  Nope, it's a federal holiday.  So, like WTFX20  :ireful1:

So, I find out tonight through the mail that my son has to take a summer school course.  It was mailed only yesterday and guess when it starts?  Monday.  Can I register tomorrow?  Nope, it's a federal holiday.  So, like WTFX20  :ireful1:

The same thing happened to my niece and her mom was furious. :( Unreal.

So, I find out tonight through the mail that my son has to take a summer school course.  It was mailed only yesterday and guess when it starts?  Monday.  Can I register tomorrow?  Nope, it's a federal holiday.  So, like WTFX20  :ireful1:

Oh, that is so far beyond...wtf are you supposed to do?????

  • Author

I could raise holy hell, but what would it accomplish?  I am so fed up with this school system.  

I just don't understand what happened to communication. Especially in this day and age when all you have to do is type it out and press "send".

"Here to register my son, you gave me a fantastic window... btw he starts in ten minutes or so, I'd have RSVPd to this party but apparently it was a surprise! I hope your son doesn't receive any repercussions for the districts bad timing. :/

thats messed up. summer schools ends today here     so my last day at work till aug 14th     

Sonic is expert in Summer School

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.