Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colleen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colleen

  1. 1. Cheshire cheese, hard to find here. 2. Cheddar, every version. 3. Pepper Jack
  2. Yes, I have always loved reading, they had to take The Thorn Birds away from me when I was 5 lol. I'm not sure I could pick my favorite book, there are so many, nor could I pick one genre...again there are so many.
  3. No, I never did see it. Should I ?
  4. I am sorry Sue and Action, around here we usually will get a call from the bank if there is suspicious activity. Is your bank close enough that you can make a cash withdrawal to make it through till the card comes? Perhaps they can rush the card? My bank will rush me my card for a fee which is good b/c it is out of state. I lose my card sometimes lol One time I even threw it in the rubbish at a coffee shop and didn't realize till it was too late.
  5. 15
  6. You get a classified ad looking for a gardener. I insert pumpkin spice coffee.
  7. Did you know we just don't understand why out of staters stop at a yellow light, so we lean on the horn and tailgate? What is your favorite cheese?
  8. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  9. Okay, so I watched season 4 in about 5 days lol. I wish I spaced it out some, b/c now it's over and I find it mildly depressing :(
  10. 13
  11. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  12. Ah well, the doctor I saw said the inner portion is a 3rd degree burn and will not heal over. I haven't seen a surgeon yet, my primary needs to refer me and well they don't have an appointment for a bit. At the urgent care center, he did test me with a swab, and at home I checked, there is no feeling in the center of the burn. I am such a klutz. No more hot water bottles for me.
  13. Yes, please Holski...we care and want to help. Reach out to us, we are here for you!
  14. Jenny are you hiding? Did Jengels question embarrass you? ( I will beat him up if you want) ( j/k Jengels, I would never do that, just don't tell the Jennster.)
  15. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? What is your biggest pet peeve? Why do Mainer's call Massholes Massholes? I can't seem to figure it out... :unknw:
  16. Yes, one of the bestest shows ever made. I think I cried when it ended.
  17. How old is that cat in your avatar now? Will you post an updated pic of the cat in the cat thread? Do you have any children? Would you agree that cats are the best pets?
  18. Well excuse me Ms. Impatient :pardon: I have never cheated at the numbers game, you must be mistaken (or projecting lol). I only harass people that I like, people I don't like I just ignore, so take it as a compliment :biggrin: Hell no! I told you if it takes me becoming a year old to bring some competition there, then that is what will happen. It's going to be fun, plus Betsy & Fay will be waiting for me.
  19. Oh never! My son can be quite the challenge sometimes, but the rewards and triumphs are that much sweeter :)
  20. Colleen replied to SueBeDoo's topic in Socializing
    So who wants to be next....hmmm...lol
  21. Congratulations Doreen! 9 months is fabulous!
  22. Colleen replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    What is your favorite book? What is your favorite movie?
  23. 11
  24. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15 lol
  25. Oooh good one! I'm picky when it comes to pizza, in my late teens I managed a chain pizza restaurant. When cost is not an issue, I will have Lou Malnati's shipped in dry ice from Chicago. Around here, my favorite is a place called Santarpio's. I don't like veggies on my pizza, slightly spicy is good. I like on my pizza (not all together), Pepperoni, sausage, prosciutto, capicola, sometimes a little ricotta.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.