Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colleen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colleen

  1. When are you going to answer my question?
  2. A chicken wing up your butt? Sorry, I just don't see that happening LMAO
  3. Would you ever consider going skydiving or ziplining?
  4. uh lol
  5. During your travels in MA, did you visit the house made entirely of paper in Rockport?
  6. Yes, the chicken is pretty good. I hear the seafood is delicious.
  7. I have a feeling you were a bit of a wild child Nancy. Am I right?
  8. What's your sign?
  9. What is your favorite type of wine?
  10. Yep, I've been to Rockport many times. It's the upper part of the North Shore, referred to as Cape Ann.
  11. So, when do you want to take a spin class with me????
  12. Where are you and why are you taking so long to answer my question?
  13. Is your name really Comrade or Simba? If not, what is it? And how did you come up with Comrade Simba?
  14. No kidding..I live within walking distance of Danvers, as in 5 minutes. Yes, I've been to both places, really good chicken...Can't comment on the seafood. The Sea Witch is in Peabody. The Clam Box in Ipswich is just as good, if not better. Yes, love the Sox. Nope, that can't be right?! Somebody has you fooled if you think that lol
  15. I love Yorkshire pudding, which isn't really pudding. Cheese. Flank steak. Cheese. Wine. Cheerios. Cheez-its. Cheese. Pretzels dipped in spicy stuff. Cheese. Buffalo Chicken. Cheese. Orange Chicken. Cheese. Broccoli. Cheese. Spinach. Cheese.
  16. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
  17. Yeah, it definitely was beyond sad.
  18. Are we talking a vacation holiday or Christmas type holiday?
  19. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
  20. What was your first car?
  21. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  22. Oh, no nobody ever did, that's funny! Robin Williams is such a goofball and he had me laughing non-stop.
  23. http://www.watch-tvseries.net/series71/THE-WALKING-DEAD/ Just don't click on any of the download video links on the side.
  24. What's your real name?
  25. DJ...Fabulous job staring down one heck of a trigger!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.