Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colleen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colleen

  1. Colleen replied to Trish's topic in Socializing
    Rachael...Please check in...I miss you in the game threads :( Hope you are well!
  2. Jimmy Where are you??? Yoo hoo Jimmy....
  3. Give it some time, you might just enjoy yourself!
  4. 15
  5. Oh shoot, this is entirely my fault. Jimmy is expected to be here at 8 CST, 9 EST. I don't know how I managed to mess that one up, with my impeccable counting skills and all :) Really sorry about that...
  6. My shoulder clicks when I lift my arm over my head, it does not hurt and I am really not conscious of it unless it is repetitive. So, I asked a physical therapist I know what it was and she told me crepitus is the medical term. It refers to the clicking sensation caused by air in the subcutaneous tissue of the joint. If there is no pain, there is nothing to worry about.
  7. You get me wondering what the heck you mean. I insert 2 fighting cats.
  8. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  9. 13
  10. 10
  11. Congratulations Wylie! You are doing great, just keep on waving that toothbrush and before you know it, six months will be here!
  12. Congrats Sarah! Keep up the great work!
  13. Congrats Hari! 6 months is fantastic!
  14. Congratulations Jackie! 4 months is awesome and so are you!
  15. 8
  16. Congratulations Melody! 6 months is fantabulous!
  17. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  18. 6
  19. 4 Morning
  20. I'll bring some Shiraz in a box lol, so there will be enough to share.
  21. Welcome Gabby :)
  22. 3
  23. Happy Birthday Threes! Hope it's your best yet!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.