Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

babs609

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by babs609

  1. Yay Chrysallis!! What a fantastic day it is for you! Thank you for being here...you are a valued member of the board, we are lucky to have you here I hope you celebrate today in a big way...relax...have fun and enjoy your smoke-free life!! Awesome!!
  2. Karl, you are doing fantastic! 1 month is amazing...keep going just as you are. Smoking is your past... enjoy good health and freedom now :) well done!
  3. Happy Birthday Beth!!
  4. babs609 replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    Good morning Lisa, Karl and MQ (just added MQ cause he posted while I was posting) . I'm sitting here pondering the many things I have to do today, while checking Quit Train, pinterest, videos, facebook, email, banking, drinking dunkin donuts coffee. If I'm not careful...I'll be at it for hours...and I don't have time for that. It's a beautiful day! Still a bit chilly but the sun is shining and I'm happy :) I think she meant yummers MQ lol
  5. lol..catchy tune
  6. and the babs thing...lol...you crack me up!
  7. awesome Idea! A poll for the 1 year anny of quit train...love it! Last night I was working on a long..babbling..drawn out post for the one year...and my computer crashed! THIS... is perfect!! Much better! I'm feeling grateful today :)
  8. Good morning. :) Nope!!!
  9. oh just sittin around...staring at my computer...not sure what to do tonight...just relaxing
  10. i Eggree completely!
  11. Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful birthday to celebrate too....60 years old...a fixed heart...and 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, and 2 days as a non smoker....absolutelyfabulucious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya lady!!
  12. i do love the rez and tracey story :wub: they took a chance on love...and it panned out. eggsceptionally well :)
  13. oh yes!
  14. welcome MsFergie!!!! congrats to you on quitting smoking..best gift you can give yourself. :) glad you found us
  15. Yep...that's exactly what happened...lol...
  16. 70%

    babs609 replied to cpk's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    don't beat yourself for having these thoughts evelyn...happens to the best of us. The problem would be if you listened to these thoughts. That's when you are no longer protecting your quit. Instead...you did what a nosmo warrior does...and that's come here and read..post...and watch the videos that re-enforce your quit. Another gold star for Evelyn (that's babs stars..they're good...not bakons :) )
  17. NOPE!! TGIF! GTQ!
  18. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  19. my rest day was yesterday...wahhhH!!!! I will do it tonight and at least tomorrow is saturday and I don't have class
  20. i like the idea of designing my own...my middle name is Rose so I always wanted one of them and the infinity sign-but everyone seems to have that so mine would be with the rose in there somewhere...a small, tasteful tattoo maybe on my ankle or my shoulder
  21. i live a boring life...hahaha. Truth be told....I came from a time when only biker chicks and bad girls had tattoos....of course...that's not true now...but I still have that in my head. (no offense to biker chicks and bad girls) cpk..your experience has "bad girl" written all over it Seems like everyone is "inked" ..it's not original anymore...so now I figured being a clean canvas is pretty cool and original..lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.