Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  2. Boo replied to TAC's topic in Celebrations!
    Guilt by association?
  3. "Whenever you think about smoking you must see it as a lifetime's chain of filth, disease, fear, misery, and slavery."--Allen Carr NOPE!
  4. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  5. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  6. Uhhh....I spent the weekend meditating and thinking about ways to be more productive at work. Yeah, that's the story I'm going with.
  7. The addiction rears its head unexpectedly sometimes. Stick with NOPE and don't feed the beast. Good job Slow.
  8. The title of this thread startled me. Was I supposed to work this weekend? I haven't been in since Thursday.
  9. The cigarette still can't offer up one positive benefit for any of us. Makes it easy to say... NOPE!
  10. Boo replied to TAC's topic in Celebrations!
    The benefits of quitting just keep adding up. Saving money and counting down to TACtour 2016...Living. L-I-V-I-N.
  11. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there and a good smokefree Sunday to the rest of you. NOPE!
  12. This is great. Congratulations Leanna, you and the baby deserve nothing but the absolute best.
  13. Too late. You've hurt my feelings. All I wanted to do was brag about my gastrointestinal regularity on the internet...You made it weird. For the record: I'm just screwing around. If I was easily offended, I would have to get a whole new group of friends. Those jerks!
  14. It felt right the first time, so I'll say it again...NOPE!
  15. Welcome aboard Brittany. You can find pretty much anything you need to know about beating this addiction here and you can always have any questions answered by fellow members. If you just need to let off a good rant, let it rip. Buckle up, knuckle down, and enjoy the ride.
  16. Powerful stuff Doreen. Glad you quit. Glad you're here on the Train with the rest of us numpty addicts.
  17. NOPE! My movements are like clockwork. How weird is it that I feel a sense of pride right now?
  18. Good choice. You hit a bump in the road, but you corrected it and are back on the path now. Forward is the way.
  19. Happy Cinco de Mayo! It's a festive day and I have a long weekend coming up. Things are looking too good to even consider smoking a cigarette... NOPE!
  20. Doreen, that really drives the point home concerning the way cigarettes destroy our health. I know it must be difficult, but thank you for sharing your story. Best wishes to you, Tony, and your daughter.
  21. I had no idea you were into archery Karen. I'm not going to suggest that you nock on an arrow anytime you want a cigarette as I recognize that isn't feasible. However, any activity that demands focus and forces you to shut out the external noise and internal chatter provides a sense of calm. I do quite a bit of skeet and clay shooting and notice that things just seem to make more sense after some time on the range. If you still have a pack of cigarettes lying around, you should put a broadhead through it. It's a perfect target.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.