Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Humbled

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humbled

  1. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Ground Beer - why try to substitute a staple Chicken Parm or Meatball Parm
  2. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  3. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    False - I am allergic to Shell Fish and do not care for seafood in general. TPBM Watches too much reality tv.
  4. Touche on the Big Top Pee Wee Quote! and for the record I knew exactly where it came from Dottie! You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner Dottie, a Rebel, so long Dot
  5. Congrats on your first 3 weeks of many to follow - keep it up!!
  6. Congrats on 3 Weeks - you are doing great!
  7. I am a NOPE-ing Mother Trucker - I'm Here!
  8. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  9. NOPE
  10. Congrats on 4 months!
  11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcWOJC-2EqM
  12. Congrats -keep it up!
  13. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Mountain with a natural spring somewhere. Spring or Fall
  14. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  15. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Today -I was off work so I visited my 7 yr old son at school for his lunch -I brought him Jersey Mikes -I just sat with him and watched him interact with his friends Didn't have a care in the world or a thought about anything else. I think we should keep this one going for a bit so same thing - what was the situation the last time you felt very relaxed
  16. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    rock hands down - but country chicks are much better looking Quesadilla or Tacos
  17. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    prick
  18. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  19. Congrats on Double Digits!
  20. Congrats on 11 months - so incredible - you are almost there
  21. What was your first pets name and what kind of pet was it what was your childhood nickname - we won't judge - promise Did you ever get into a cat fight what is your cocktail of choice oh yeah are you a morning person or a night owl (yes you can be both)
  22. Started New Heavier Carb diet to see if there is a real science to training for longer runs - I guess I will see tonight if it works

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.