Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Humbled

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humbled

  1. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ZERO
  2. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ZERO
  3. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  4. Poor Babs (((XX))) hope your day gets better!
  5. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  6. Now you're speaking my language - V Day is so overrated St Paddy's is for Professionals. As luck would have it I live right near Savannah which is very well know for one of the biggest St Paddy's Day Party Weeks anywhere ;) SLAINTE!!
  7. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  8. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  9. All the goats feel safer and the royalties roll in for proof of its existence I insert some magic mushrooms
  10. That just looks and sounds good - let us know how it turns out - I may want to try this.
  11. Congrats on 7 Months - I will forever be following in your footsteps and SanDars - we are the 3 Quitkateers that will all celebrate 1 year together soon enough ;)
  12. Congrats on Double Digits!!
  13. HAHA - we may need to start a new Movie quote - to guess..
  14. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    I do indeed I just don't eat dessert usually. TPBM is starting to go stir crazy because of the weather.
  15. Good for you guys - I almost feel lazy in comparison - I only did a 4.5 mile run on Saturday after work - yesterday was just a relaxing day with the kids - I better step it up this week before I am left in the dust- Today just a 3 mile run (just a warm up) Wednesday 4miles (another warm up) Saturday will be my first longer run as I am starting to train for a 1/2 marathon in November - so each month I am going to do at least 1 long run every week or 2 - Saturday's Goal is 6.5 Miles -
  16. Let's let Bakon know when we are here - he goes out of his way to include all of us in his quips etc.. so why not just help a guy out and let him know when we are around to appreciate it. I'm Here!
  17. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  18. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Parrot Car
  19. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    free
  20. I never miss a day of NOPE - might have to start a separate thread to console Bakon and his new Avi when he misses us. or so he knows we are here - it's that or implanting QT tracking chips and that would just be weird. I think I will call it - we are here for you Bakon - it can be a daily attendance log dedicated just to you Buddy - so you can keep better track of us
  21. Well Done Indeed - sorry I am a little late but congrats on your first month that is the toughest one -now it's clear sailing...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.